Monday, August 20, 2012

My Personal Challenge

Good Morning, Stampers!

This past week, I have been really busy getting ready for upcoming classes, challenges & unique projects. I noticed that a lot of my projects tend to have either ribbon or bling. Now, while there is nothing wrong with having either of those on my projects, I thought it would be a fun challenge for me, personally, to create a card with neither of those.

Boy, was it hard not to add some pearls or lace trim to this! Thank goodness we have a stamp for that!


Your thoughts? 

SU!pplies:

Stamps: Gossamer Lace, Violas Lace, Creative Elements

Ink: Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White

Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Polka Dot DSP

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

Oh I love the lace stamps. Nice job and I am glad you met your own challenge. For me it would be no smooch spritzes or glitter or bling.

Smiles, Elizabeth

Julie Leblanc said...

THis is gorgeous... tfs!