Saturday, August 18, 2012

FREE STAMP - Fabric

Good Morning, Stampers!

This past week, I offered my FREE STAMP class. The FREE STAMP class is a way for me to thank my customers and to show them how grateful I am to them! Stampin' Up! announced a spectacular deal on their retired fabric this week, so I thought I would incorporate some fun ideas using fabric on a few different projects. Here is what they made:





The "Friend" card features the Multi-Purpose Adhesive Sheets (120805 $14.95/12) to adhere the scalloped trim along the center of the card.

With the "Thanks" card, it shows how they could iron the Fabric Adhesive (122194 $14.95) onto fabric and apply to fabric using an iron or onto a papercraft project using the heat tool.

The fabric flower was created using the Big Shot Fun Flowers die (121812 $32.95) and (9) layers of fabric along with some spray starch to create a beautiful fabric flower that can be worn as a pin, added to a project & more!

I offer my FREE STAMP class every 3rd Thursday of the Month. Mark your calendars now so you won't miss out later!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Terry said...

Very cool! I love reading about other demonstrators' events. This one sounds like a keeper. The fabric flower is GORGEOUS!

Hugs,

Terry