Wednesday, August 08, 2012

13 Weeks of Halloween

Good Morning, Stampers!

It is Week #2 for the Great Pumpkin Blog Hop! Feel free to play along - all the information is posted below!

Check out the blog hop HERE
 Here is my project for this week!


I absolutely adore the cute little Goulish Ghouls Designer Kit (126914 $7.95) from page 27 of the Holiday Mini Catalog! The kit includes all of the supplies to create adorable little Halloween treats - even the little wiggly eyes! My project is a little spin-off and shows a different idea using the glassine bags that are included in the kit. If you look closely at the bag, you will see that I ran it thru the Sizzix Big Shot using the Chevron Embossing folder before I added the candy treats!

SU!pplies:

Stamps: Tricky Treats

Ink: Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Old Olive

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White & Festival of Prints DSP

Accessories: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch. 2 1/2" Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch,1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon 

Happy Stampin!
~Melissa

3 comments:

Terry said...

Hey Melissa, that goody bag is the cutest! I see the chevron embossing on the bag - love it. My daughter would like to know what kind of candy is in the bag. lol

Happy Stampin'

Terry

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks Terry! (Tell your daughter they're Reeses Pieces - YUM!!)

Patti said...

This is such a cute treat bag. I like the idea of embossing the bag.