Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Good Morning, Stampers!


Happy Independence Day!
HOORAY FOR THE...


This banner project was one I created for my FREE STAMP DAY last month. I offer my FREE STAMP DAY every 3rd Thursday of the Month. It is a day where I open my home to everyone to come and stamp a project(s) that I have created exclusively for this special day! It is my way of saying "Thank You" to all of my wonderful customers and to show them just how much I appreciate their friendship as well as their business.

Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Happy 4th of July 2 U as well.
Great looking banner. If I lived closer, I would be over stamping as well. Sounds like fun.
May you have an enjoyable and safe holiday.
ColleenB.