Monday, July 23, 2012

Goodies, Give-A-Ways & Swaps - OH MY!

Good Morning, Stampers!
I arrived home safely after an AMAZING time in beautiful Salt Lake City! I finally unpacked and it looks like a natural disaster hit! lol!

Today, I thought I would share with you all of the FREE GIFTS I received throughout the week! Stampin' Up! is SO generous!

Isn't this amazing? WELL OVER $150 in products!! Join my team and plan now to celebrate with me next year in Salt Lake City! It will be Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary so it will definitely be something to remember!

Join my team and join the fun HERE!

I have more swaps to share with you, too!

The first swap is a special swap amoung our RubberFUNatics/Dazzling Divas stamp groups. We create a special, one-of-a-kind gift for each other. This is my swap:


It is an interchangeable necklace made with Timeless Portrait fabric (122337 $9.95), Victoria Crochet Trim (118481 $9.95) and Pearl Basic Jewels (125577 $4.95).

What You Need:

* 3" x 20" piece of fabric or extra wide ribbon
* Sewing machine (can also be done by hand)
* Necklace chain
* Safety Pin
* Embellishments
* Hot Glue Gun (if desired)


Directions:
1. Fold the fabric in half lengthwise.

2. Leave a long strand of thread at the beginning (no backstitching) and run it thru the sewing machine (or hand stitch) with a large running stitch. Leave another long strand at the end (no back stitching).

3. Pull the long threads together to create a ruffle. Once at the desired length, tie a knot in the threads at each end.

4. Put a safety pin on one end of the chain and pull it thru the fabric.

5. Add embellishments if desired. Sew/hot glue


Order the supplies HERE

Here is another swap I created for general swapping. It features the NEW stamp set called Perfectly Preserved (w126690 $28.95 - c126692 $20.95) and the Lacy Brocade embossing folder (127819 $7.95) from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog!

                                           
If you would like a copy of the NEW Holiday 2012 Mini Catalog,
contact me at rubberfunatics@att.net

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for more Convention and Swap photos!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: