Sunday, July 22, 2012

Convention Photos and Announcements

Good Morning, Stampers!

As you read this, I am on my way back home from Salt Lake City after 4 fun-filled days at the Stampin' Up! Convention!

WOW, What a fabulous time I had!!! Every year they out-do themselves - It was just FANTASTIC! From the make-n-takes to the displays to the FREE GIFTS!! Just incredible!

I have more display samples to share with you today as well as a couple of  announcements, too!

These samples were from an optional class featuring fun ways to use colors & patterns from Designer Series Papers:






Here was a card that was demonstrated using the soon-to-be released My Digital Studio 2! One of the fun things you will be able to do is change up the colors of the digital stamps!


A first this year, Stampin' Up! live-streamed from Convention to make a big announcement:


Here Shelli & Sarah are announcing that the 2014 Grand Vacation will be a Western Carribean Cruise with demonstrators from all over the world! A FIRST!!



And finally, Stampin' Up! announces the 2013 Convention dates! If you are thinking of joining the Stampin' Up! family, now is the time! Stampin' Up! will be celebrating their 25th Anniversary and it will be a convention you will not want to miss!!




Today is the LAST day to take advantage of my Convention Specials, too!

Choose one of the following gifts when you join my team, RubberFUNatics! These items are valued at up to $40!
AND choose a FREE roll of 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon when you place an order of $50 or more! (in additon to the July promotion - A Reason to Smile)

Join my team HERE

Order in my Online Store HERE


I will share lots more Convention Highlights with you in the coming days!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: