Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A HUGE THANK YOU and Carry On....

Good Morning, Stampers!
As you all know, this past week at Convention has been filled with fun, excitement, friends and of course, stamping! One of the things Stampin' Up! does at Convention is recognize the achievements of their Demonstrators by honoring them during Awards night.

This year I was blessed to receive several awards and I am truly grateful to all of you for making that possible! I received awards for Sales and Recruiting as well as earning the Hilton Head Island Getaway trip! I am so thrilled beyond words and I have all of you to thank for that! THANK YOU!!!

To show my appreciation, I am including a special gift - our fun, new STAMPIN' DAZZLING MARKER from the Holiday Mini Catalog for all product orders* placed between now and July 31st!  Your Holiday cards are sure to "WOW" with these fabulous pens!



Simply place a product order* either in my ONLINE STORE or directly thru me and I will include a Stampin' Dazzling Marker in the color of your choice! That's it! (Note: Dazzling Marker will arrive separately for online orders and will be included in all orders on/after August 1st). THANKS AGAIN!!

(*Orders do not include kits or orders placed before July 24th)


Now Carry On....

On June 14, the discovery of legal issues with the Carry On Hostess Stamp Set (w126645 - c126647) resulted in our turning the set off. Our legal department has since reviewed these issues, and starting today this set is available for ordering again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. You can find this stamp set in the Hostess Benefits section on page 203 of the Annual Catalog...ORDER ON!!




Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: