Wednesday, June 27, 2012

July Framed Art - A Field of Butterflies

Good Morning, Stampers!

A couple of month's ago, I received a beautiful framed art piece from my sister, Madonna for my birthday. I have had so many wonderful compliments on the piece and one question I was getting quite often from my Framed Art group of stampers was "When are we going to make one?"!

Well, I am happy to say that July is the month! Here is the inspiration piece from my sister. Isn't it pretty?


The only issue I was having was that the frame from the gift was quite a bit larger than the one we use from my monthly group. The butterflies were a lot larger, too. So, instead of purchasing all new frames,  I decided to change things up a bit. I really wanted to incorporate the new Papillion Potpourri stamp set (w123757 $18.95 - c$123759 $14.95) and the coordinating elegant Butterfly punch (127526 $15.95) to my project. Here is the my version for July's class:


Pretty similar, don't you think? The class is offered for $15 including the frame or $10 with out the frame. I also have a few kits (no frame) available for $10 as well (no stamping included). Contact me to reserve your space/kit.

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: