Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Another Inspiration....

Good Morning, Stampers!

Yesterday, I had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders! I can't get into the details, but I can tell you that I celebrated with a little day of shopping! Do you remember what happened last week when that happened? (ha-ha) Yep, you guessed it...I GOT INSPIRED!! The only problem was that I couldn't resist this little guy - I had to bring him home with me! Isn't he adorable??



Of course, he got my wheels turning! Take a look:


What a fun and simple card! I may need to make more!

Supplies:
Eyes: 1 3/4" circle punch (119850 $16.95) & 1/2" circle punch (119869 $5.95)
Nose: Small oval punch (retired) with Daffodil Delight
Head: 3 1/2" x 4" Soft Suede embossed with the Square Lattice (119976 $7.95)
Scallops: Sizzix Tasteful Trim Bigz XL (120893 $42.95) with Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery & Wild Wasabi
Flower: Sizzix Island Floral Bigz (118871 $21.95) with Melon Mambo & the 1/2" circle punch with Whisper White

I found a few other fun things for inspiration - I will share them with you in the coming weeks!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: