Monday, February 27, 2012

Leprechaun Fun

Good Morning, Stampers!

We met yesterday for our monthly RubberFUNatics downline meeting. One of the highlights is of course, swapping! I look forward to seeing all of the creative ideas that everyone comes up with. It really brings out their personal style and creativity!

This adorable project - Leprechaun "Poop" was created by Rachel (my daughter as well as my downline :o). Is this little owl not the cutest little leprechaun you've ever seen?


I will post more of the projects in the comng days, so be sure to check back!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Leprechaun Owl is darling!

Becky Green said...

This is SOOOO CUTE!!!! :) (Found you featured on Paper Punch Addiction)

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks! I had no idea :O) My daughter will be thrilled!!