Wednesday, February 08, 2012

A Gnomely Leprechaun

Top 'o the Mornin', Stampers!


I had so much fun creating this card for an upcoming class! The Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set (w126535 $27.95 - c126537 $21.95) paired with the a la carte stamp Happy St. Patricks (125457 - $7.95) make a perfect match for the wearin' of the green!


The class is offered on Thursday, February 23rd @ 5:30pm at Craftworx here in South Lyon. The class fee is $15 and INCLUDES 2 cards, one treat and the a la carte stamp! A great deal! I also have this available as a kit, too, for the long distance stampers! (Shipping is additional.)


Here is a peek at the class projects:


Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is this card!!! You are so stinkin' clever!!! That Gnome Stamp Set is not one of my favorites but with all the creative things I have seen with it it is growing on me!!

I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #52 with a link back to your blog on 2-12-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Melissa Davies said...

THANK YOU Tiffany!! I will check it out!