Monday, January 02, 2012

Fabric Trees

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have been a little bit behind on my posting during the Holiday break - I apologize. I am finally back home & getting back into the "swing of things"!

Some of you may remember that my family loves to make their gifts for the Holidays, so when I came across these adorable trees from Elizabeth Price, I just knew I had to make them! Aren't they just too stinkin' cute??

I had so much fun making them that I kept going & going and made some for my Stamp Club Members, too! Here are just a few....



Although the Candy Cane Christmas fabric (121715 $9.95) was originally meant for Christmas, I think this can stay out thru Valentine's Day, don't you think?




Additional Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Petal Cone Sizzix die (121810 $32.95)

Candy Cane Big Designer Buttons (121718 $1.79) in the Clearance Rack!!

1/8" Real Red Taffeta ribbon (119251 $5.95)


Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: