Wednesday, January 04, 2012

2012 Occasions Mini Catalog!

Good Morning, Stampers!

The NEW 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog begins today & I think this is the best one yet! There are so many new products to ooh & ahh over - you'll want one of everything! I sure did!

You can order directly thru me or online here
While you're online, take advantage of the great items that remain in the Clearance Rack, too!

If you haven't received your copy of the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog, let me know - I'll get one out to you! You can always view the catalog by clicking the photo below or on the sidebar.


Now that school is back in session, my weekly 3/$5 classes are back in full-swing! This week's theme is "Holiday Thanks You's"

You can join us at the Center by calling 248-573-8175 or the classes are always available as a kit, too. $5 for 3 cards you can complete in under 1 hour!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: