Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Holiday treats....

Good Morning, Stampers!

It has become a bit of a tradition these last few years to make little desk-top calendars for the members of my Stamp Clubs & Weekly 3/$5 classes. Each year I think I will try something new, but I always hear that they look forward to getting a new calendar, so I have been keeping up on the tradition! This year's idea came from Carolina. Her little calendars & the instructions can be found here & are so adorable. The problem I had was that I didn't have the supplies that she did, so I had to improvise just a bit. I still love how they came out & everyone else did, too!



The only thing I did add to the calendar was tear-off pages. The perforating tool on the Cutter Kit (106958 $16.95) came in so handy for this! I think it will be helpful when the month's are over to just be able to tear them off. Now, I just need to start thinking of next year's calendar....

Happy Stampin'!

~Melissa

No comments: