Friday, December 09, 2011

Fast & Fabulous Friday with a Little "Sneeky Peeky"

FGood Morning, Stampers!

Christmas came a bit early for me this week when my new "toys" arrived from the upcoming 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog! One of the many benefits of being a SU Demonstrator - you get to purchase new products early!!

I absolutely fell in L O V E when I saw this new Sizzix Paper Doily (125592 $21.95)! It was the FIRST thing I put on my order - lol!

For today's project, I cut the center out of the doily...



...and added a few Red Glimmer paper (121790 $4.95) "berries", a 1/8" Real Red Taffeta bow (119251 $5.95) & a Holiday sentiment from the Four the Holidays stamp set (116921 $13.95) to create this festive Holiday wreath!



Happy Stampin'!


~Melissa

2 comments:

Patti said...

This die is near the top of my list too. I love this idea and will definitely give it a try. Very creative.

linda said...

I love it!