Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Medallion Ornament

Good Morning, Stampers!

Last week, I showed you how to make the Medallion from page 28 of the Holiday Mini Catalog. Today's post is a Medallion that uses the same technique, but with a few extra embellishments. I created this ornament project exclusively for my Stamp Club members to make for the month of November.

The sparkle from the large 3 1/2" Silver Glimmer circle is so beautiful in person (the photo just doesn't do it justice)! The stamp set featured is the Pines & Poinsettias (w123762 $19.95 - #123764 $14.95). To be honest with you, I really didn't care for this set when the Holiday Mini Catalog first came out. After seeing all of the beautiful things that have been created with these images, it has quickly become one of my absolute favorites for the Holidays. In fact, I made my Christmas cards using it! (I will post that card soon!) Just goes to show that you really need to give things a second & sometimes, third look!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa



2 comments:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

What a pretty ornament Melissa! I especially like how you used the ribbon as a hangar!

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks Sharon!!!