Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Stamp Club Exclusive

Good Morning, Stampers!

One of the great perks about being in my Stamp Club is that the projects I create are exclusive to members-only. It means you won't find the projects offered in any of my classes or kits. This week my Stamp Clubs are meeting and this is one of the projects I designed for them. It features the Heat Embossed Embossing Folder technique. Doesn't this look fabulously eerie for Halloween??

To recreate this technique:

1. Ink your embossing folder with Versamark ink in the "logo side" of the embossing folder. (Note: bold impressions work best)
2. Place your cardstock into the embossing folder and run thru your Big Shot.
3. Sprinkle your cardstock with Basic Black embossing powder & heat.

That's it!!

Additional supplies:

Haunted Forest a la carte stamp (123841 $9.95)

If you are interested in joining my Stamp Club, contact me for available dates! A NEW Stamp Club will be forming in January!

Happy Stampin'!


No comments: