Monday, August 29, 2011

Little Wooden Birdhouse

Good Morning, Stampers!

I came across a little wooden birdhouse in the dollar bin at my local craft store & thought it would fun to decorate it with some of the Designer Papers I got this month during the Buy 3 get one FREE sale. I used the Just Add Cake DSP (124339 $10.95) - it is NOT just for birthdays :O) To adhere the papers, I just used our Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue (110755 $3.95). It dries clear and doesn't warp the papers.


The roof was made by running Chocolate Chip cardstock thru the Sizzix with the Houndstooth embossing folder (123134 $7.95) and then punching them out with the 3/4" circle punch (119873 $10.95). The edging was done with the Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402 $15.95). The flowers were made with the Boho Blossoms punch (119858 $16.95) and the Little Leaves (114511 $5.50) and Swirls Scribbles (113441 $4.95) Sizzlits.


Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea. This is so pretty.

Unknown said...

I love how personalized this little birdhouse looks! Most birdhouses that I see have a pretty typical paint job, and don't look terribly exciting. I really wish I could see more that look unique like this when I go for a walk.
Andre Franklin | http://www.tazmangifts.com/listing.asp?dept_id=30070&nopopup=1

Unknown said...

I love how cute that birdhouse looks with the little flowers on it! I've been thinking about putting something like that up in my garden for a little while now. It's just hard to pick what kind I want, since there are so many cute designs I've come across lately! I suppose I could always get more than one.
Keara | http://www.grandmajosattic.com/listing.asp?dept_id=10001&nopopup=1