Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hello Blossom

Good Morning, Stampers!



As the Summer Mini Catalog begins to wind down, I thought I would pull out a stamp that has been a bit neglected these last few weeks. The Hello Blossoms stamp (123102 $7.95) is from the A la carte' collection and is such a cute summery stamp.

For this card, I stamped the image in Versamark ink (102283 $7.50) & embossed with Clear Embossing powder (109130 $4.95) - another simple technique that I don't do very often! The cute little scallop rectangle is the Scallop Rectangle Clearlit (118872 $7.50). I love this little guy! Since it is see-thru, I was able to put the image right where I wanted it... These fun, bright colors of Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight & Pumpkin Pie are perfect Summer colors!


Happy Stampin'!



No comments: