Sunday, July 03, 2011

Thank WHOO!!!!!!

Good Morning, Stampers!
I want to thank everyone whoo came to my New Catalog Open House yesterday! Lots of good times were had by all!! Everyone who came got one of these adorable little owl pillow pouches with a sample of the new Chocolate Chip Scallop Ribbon inside! I saw this idea from Michele Reynolds on the Stampin' Up! demo community website & knew I needed to make some! I had so much fun creating these little guys in all of the different patterns & colors!









Here is one of the Make-N-Takes everyone made. It features the new Flirtatious Specialty Designer Paper from page 183 of the new catalog. I am lovin' all of the new doilies! I can't seem to get enough of them!



The LUCKY WINNER of the

Door Prize is: Linda P.!!


Thanks again to everyone for coming! I am glad to see everyone enjoying the new catalog as much as me!


Happy Stampin'!

No comments: