Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Teacher Appreciation

Good Morning, Stampers!

As the school year winds down, it comes time to think about all of the wonderful things our teacher's have done for our kids. Since I am the room mom for my son's class, I came up with an idea that involved the entire class and was even able to keep it a secret from his teacher as my son collected all of the flowers from his classmates!

I die cut several flowers from various Sizzix flower dies & had the children each write a special memory or what they loved best about their teacher. Boy, did they deliver!

I also included 3 envelopes from the exclusive Sizzix Scallop Envelope Die (113462 $21.95) with gift cards to her favorite places tucked inside. There is minimal stamping as I didn't want to take away from the kids flowers. I stamped a few butterflies from the Butterfly Prints (w121049 $16.95 - c120738 $12.95) and added a bit of retired ribbon and a few punched flowers to "finish off" the scallop envelopes..
Thanks so much for looking!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: