Thursday, June 16, 2011

Such Talent - Take 3!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have a few more projects from my Stamp Club members to share with you today!

This first project is from Sharon. It is a set of cork coasters stamped with Stazon ink & sealed with a clear coat. What a great idea for summer drinks by the pool!

This second project comes from Chris. Isn't it FAB?? The star comes from the soon-to-be retired Sizzix 3D Star. It is embellished with lots of festive stickers.


This is my project. Everyone who comes to my house for classes knows that these are used for scraps. I made one for each member as a "Thank You" for their participation in the club the last 6 months. I fell in love with this fabric & thought with so many colors, it would fit into any decor!

I have a few scrap bins to sell, too! If you are interested, they are available for $5 each. They make a great gift for any papercrafter!

Happy Stampin'!


No comments: