Monday, June 13, 2011

Good Morning, Stampers!

My Stamp Clubs are meeting this week for our last group meetings of this round. I truly enjoy meeting with these groups of ladies each month. They make me smile & laugh and I have so much fun - they really are a great group of crafters! I am looking forward to our next round beginning the week of July 11th & introducing new members to the groups!

I created this 4th of July project for them to make using the Bitty Box & Envelope Sizzix die (115967 $42.95) and the soon-to-be retired Seeing Stars stamp set (115352 $21.95) & coordinating Star XL punch (119875 $16.95) (I am so sad these are leaving!!)

Can you peek inside the box? I found cute little chocolate stars in red/white/blue to fill inside! YUM!! If you would like to join my Stamp Club & make exclusive projects, I have a few openings for my Monday Club. Contact me to join!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: