Friday, April 15, 2011

Fast & Fabulous Friday

Good Morning, Stampers! So often I get asked the question "How did you get started with Stampin' Up?" Well, way back in 1998, I went to my first "stampin' party". From the moment I made my first make & take project, I was hooked! Needless to say after all these years, I am still hooked! The make & take project we made was a big "wow" for me. A simple mini Kit Kat bar stamped on a piece of paper & wrapped around the candy bar. GENIUS, I thought!! Haha... The stamp set we used was this little gingerbread cutie: That Christmas, I think I made several dozen of these candy bars - lol! So, for today's Fast & Fabulous Friday project, I thought I would revisit that project. Take a look - too good to eat, huh?
1. Measure the candy bar (lots of variety's can be used) & cut your Sunny Garden DSP (119831 $9.95) to size. Adhere to candy bar.

2. Stamp the bunny from Forest Friends (113748 $14.95) onto Whisper White cardstock & punch out using a 1 1/4" circle punch.

3. Punch a wide oval from the Sunny Garden DSP.

4. Adhere bunny to oval.

5. Punch a few flowers from the Itty Bitty punch pack (118309 $16.95)

6. Adhere pearls to flowers.

7. Glue a small cottonball to tail.


Happy Stampin'!

No comments: