Monday, February 07, 2011

Stamp Club - LOVE card

Good Morning, Stampers!

One of the "perks" of being in my stamp club is that the projects we make are not offered as a kit or made in any other class I have. One of the projects my Stamp Club Members will be making this week is this card for someone special: The Inlaid Embossed technique is paired with the oh-so-shimmery Red Glimmer Paper (121790 - $3.95) to give a real expensive look to the card. (no one will need to know otherwise!!) Although it is a bit hard to see, I have added a little Crystal Effects (101055 - $6.25) to the "V" to give the effect of water in the vase. Do you recognize the the little yellow flower button? It is one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration choices - Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Pack (123259). You get 48 buttons along with 15 yards of coordinating ribbon in this bundle pack when you place an ordr of just $50!
Contact me if you are interested in joining my Stamp Club or forming a Stamp Club with your friends!
Happy Stampin'!

No comments: