Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Snowing on my 3/$5 class

Good Morning, Stampers!

It is a snow day here thanks to a storm that came thru last night. Good thing we didn't get as much as they said we would, bad thing is that our class for today is cancelled :o(


No worries! Here are the cards that we were able to make on Monday. If you would like a kit to these cards, just let me know!

My 3/$5 classes are designed to create 3 quick & simple cards in under an hour. Sometimes you need a card that has a bit more of a WOW factor to it. Take a look at how easy it is to dress up a simple card:

Here I added a bit of Dazzling Diamonds glitter (102023 - $4.50) to give the card a bit of sparkle.For this card, I added a piece of Very Vanilla Satin ribbon (117291 - $8.95) and a few Basic Pearls (119247 - $4.95) to dress it up even more.


See the difference? Just fabulous!










Happy Stampin'!

No comments: