Monday, February 21, 2011

Good Morning, Stampers!

Awhile back, I came across this pattern for a watering can & thought it would be a fun challenge to try. I finally had an opportunity the other day & I am really pleased with how it turned out. I won't kid you, it does take some work (and a bit of patience) but I think it was worth it. :o)





1. Print the pattern onto cardstock of your choice & cut pieces. I used Baja Breeze.
2. Stamp pieces. I used the swirl image in Baja Breeze ink.
3. Run the pieces thru the Big Shot using an embossing folder. I used the Perfect Polka Dots (117335 $7.95)
4. Assemble watering can using a strong adhesive. I used the Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755 $3.95)
5. Stamp flowers onto Whisper White cardstock with Baja Breeze Ink & cut out.
6. Stamp "friend" sentiment onto Baja Breeze cardstock using Whisper White Craft Ink & cut out.
7. Run a strip of Always Artichoke cardstock thru your Big Shot using the Swirly Decorative Strip (113456 $19.95). Trim into thirds.
8. Adhere flowers & swirls to the front of the watering can using Stampin' Dimentionals.
9. Add Rhinestones (119246 $4.95) to the center of the flowers.

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Carrie Sampsel said...

How cute. I love the watering can. Great blog!! I'm your newest follower from the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
Carrie Sampsel
www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com