Monday, January 03, 2011

Holiday Ornaments

Good Morning, Stampers!
Today's post is an ornament I made using our exclusive fabric from the Holiday Mini Catalog & the Sizzix Big Shot. I can't tell you how easy this was to make! Everything is hand-stitched & completed while watching t.v.- lol!!
For the base I used the Sizzix Scallop Circle 113468 - $19.95). The stars are made from coordinating felt and the Stars #2 die (113461 - $15.95) The tree is from an old Sizzix die I own & the ribbon "tinsel" is created by running a gather stitch thru the Chantilly Lace (118480 - $6.95) and tacking it to the tree. I added the antique brad to the star before stitching it together with the scallop circle.
The Holiday Fabric is NO LONGER available for purchase, however, the NEW Occasions Mini Catalog has some all-new designer fabrics! Be sure to check it out! Hmmmm, what will you come up with??
Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Elaine U. said...

I'm following you through Stampin' Connection. I'm #302.
http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/