Saturday, January 29, 2011

February Card Kit of the Month

Good Morning, Stampers!

Shelli posted a beautiful card she created and I just fell in
L O V E with it! She sure has the eye for vintage style, don't you think?? I loved it SO much that I thought I would use this as the basis my February Card Kit of the Month! The only thing I am changing is the variety of colors. In this kit, you will get 2 each of 4 different color combinations for a total of 8 cards. The kit is available for $10. Contact me to order your kit!


The stamp set used in this kit is the Easter Blossoms. (w121905 $25.95 - c122057 $18.95). It coordinates perfectly with the Springtime Vintage DSP. (121782 $9.95)

Save 10% off the Easter Blossoms stamp set when

you order the February Card Kit of the Month!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: