Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fun Facts for Chrsitmas Gift

Good Morning, Stampers!

Several years ago, my family decided that it would be fun to make our Christmas a "Handmade Christmas". Since all of my siblings are quite talented in some form of art/craft, we thought it would be easy. Well, several years later our tradition still continues. Even my own children, nieces & nephews get in on the fun. We all look forward to it every year. We can wait to see what everyone comes up with! Well, this year's holiday is fast approaching (too fast!). I thought I might need to get a move-on if I am going to get things finished on time! As I was getting things organized, I thought "How fun would it be to make a contest out of it? Include a little Stampin' Up gift for the winner? So here it is - the details:

The first to guess what my project is this year will win the prize!


The supplies....
12 yards of fabric
3 spools of thread
Sizzix Scallop Square Duo

The Clues....
There are 17 families that will be receiving one (including my husband's side, too!)
It is something that everyone will be able to use year-round
All together there are 2,176 scallop squares! I'm getting a bit tired of cranking that Sizzix - lol!

**It is not an oranament - that is a "given" & everyone gets one each year. :O)

Any guesses? :o)

Happy Stampin!

2 comments:

Debora Wiles said...

Is it a lap quilt?

Melissa Davies said...

Good guess but no :o(