Friday, November 12, 2010

Fast & Fabulous Friday!

Good Morning, Stampers!

Today is Friday (do I hear a "woo hoo"??!!) - time for another Fast & Fabulous project in under 5 minutes! This project is a simple way to add a touch of sparkle to your Holiday table and serve a purpose, too! It is a charm for your wine glasses. Make several in different styles, shapes, colors & textures to help your guests identify their drinks. You can add ribbon and other embellishments, too!
For this project, I used the Sizzix Leaves #2 die (113459 - $15.95) and some thin metal sheeting (found at the hardware store). I simply ran the metal thru the BigShot with the die to cut. Then I ran it thru again this time using the Finial Press embossing folder (113963 - $7.95). I punched a hole (the Crop-o-dile works fantastic!) and added a wine charm holder (found a my local craft store). Finally, I added a piece of ribbon dyed in Old Olive ink. Quick & easy - festive, too!
Happy Stampin'!

No comments: