Monday, July 19, 2010

Convention starts TOMORROW!


Hello Stampers!


Just 24 hours until I leave for the most fun-filled trip of my summer! The Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City, Utah! I can't wait! After 2 months of preparation, I think I have all of my swaps & gifts completed. I am so looking forward to seeing my sister Madonna, who is also a Demonstrator (and my downline), old friends, & all the great ideas that SU has in store for us! Can't forget the shopping at Momento Mall where they always have great SU merchandise for us to drool over, too! Oh, did I mention, FREE STAMPS, too????!! Yipppee! Make & takes??!! I can't stand it!


I am not sure if I will be able to post every day, but I will certainly try. I will be returning on Sunday with lots of great new ideas & samples to show you! Have a great week everyone!
P.S. The photo above is from Convention '08....Look at all of us Demonstrators waiting to get into the General Session! That's a lot of Demonstrators!!!!

No comments: