Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shoe Box Swap Cards

We had such a great time at our Shoe Box Swap last night! I love how everyone's style is so unique. We will definitely be doing it again real soon!


Rachel's card: I am a BIG FAN of stars! The glittered label stars & shaker was a big hit!

Jacci's card (with Dianne's help): I love the simplicity of this card. Quick and easy and great for any occasion! I miss these In-Colors already!

Dianne's card: These pumpkins are so adorable! I love this card because it will be great for any fall occasion - even a birthday!


Millie's card: Isn't this just stunning? Millie had a piece of Basic Grey paper that she was trying to duplicate and I think the results are great! First we stamped the script in Going Gray. Then using daubers, we added color to the edge of the squares. She even threw in a bit of Pearl Ex. on the pen - gorgeous!



Mary's card: This card is so elegant! I love the look of the vellum cardstock with the embossing folder. The gems added the perfect touch!

No comments: